The financial planning process has six main phases. The process begins with the establishment of a relationship between Horizon Financial Solutions and you. We then spend time listening to understand your goals, expectations and current financial status. This enables us to create a plan to help you achieve your financial goals.
The steps involved in the financial planning process include:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client's financial status
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations
- Monitoring the financial planning recommendations
The Horizon Team is committed to help our clients with honesty and integrity. Integrating our practice into our Christian Faith and Biblical Principles is our foundation. It is an honor to serve by listening and providing clear professional assistance and continued support. We have helped other families and we can help you too. Call us today for an appointment.